New students will be accepted to Central Valley Christian Academy after all of the appropriate information is received and reviewed by the Admissions Committee. The following is Central Valley Christian Academy main admissions policies, for a complete list of forms and info call CVCA at 209-537-4521.
- Complete the school’s online application form.
- Provide official transcript of last grade completed and a copy of most recent standardized test scores or for elementary students a current report card
- Call the office to set up an appointment with the home room teacher for entrance testing.
- All students must provide verification of a medical check-up by a physician. (Required for all new students and students enrolling in Kindergarten, 1st, 7th and 9th grade students)
- Provide proof that immunizations are current.
- The student must obtain a letter of recommendation from an adult who is not a family member. For example a former principal, teacher or pastor. (Required if applying for 7th-12th grade)
- Evidence of satisfactory completion of eighth grade must be presented before the student enrolls in the high school.