“To share my Lord by combining my passion for music and people through the experience of music education. To reinforce the students’ given talents while developing new ones. To emphasize a healthy self-image through teamwork, dedication, and personal discipline. And, to share music’s history as we create music’s future!”
CVCA MUSIC GOALS
• We endeavor to excite students’ interests in music.
• We strive to develop students’ technique and artistry.
• We pray that our music ministers to all students, our constituent churches, and to the community.
- 5th & 6thGrades enhance their musical abilities through band class four days a week.
- 7th & 8thGrades expand their musical experience by alternating choir and band class throughout the week.
- High School – Offers both Choir and Band for fine arts credits. These groups work toward musical excellence for their school, church, and community performances.
- Praise Band Club is a High School club that meets once a week after school learning worship songs for chapel and church services. It’s a time of fellowship and worship as we praise God together.